- Learn to play flute or recorder in an easy, fun, and natural way!
- Learn to speak the language of music as easily as you learned your native tongue!
- Develop the ability to play by ear and improvise in a variety of styles at the same time as you receive a thorough classical training and learn to read music.
- All ages! Beginners can start as young as 3 years up to adults (many parents learn along with their children.)
- Play in a group from the beginning – ensembles of all levels
- Already play? Join us anytime! We have a variety of opportunities for all levels of player, beginner to advanced. Fun family time for the littlest ones, international conferences, travel, and performances with local and touring artists for the more advanced players.
Step 1) Sign up!
Step 2) Come to the group lessons!
- Thursday at 5:00 pm, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 10014 – 81 Ave.
- Check the calendar for specific days.
- Beginner? You can start right away. You don’t need to have an instrument yet to participate in the group.
- Not a beginner? Contact our Music Program Director, Kathleen Schoen, for a placement interview. Experienced students have group lessons at various times later in the evening on Thursdays, depending on which group they are assigned to start in at the placement interview.