Board of Directors
The Edmonton Suzuki Flute and Recorder Society Board of directors is made up of Society members that have been elected to the Board at the Annual General Meeting. For list of current Board members, refer to the minutes of the most recent Annual General meeting as posted on the Board Minutes page.
The Music Program Director also attends meetings of the Board.
The Board usually meets 4 – 5 times a year on Thursday evenings when there are no scheduled group lessons.
- Second last Thursday of September:
- AGM preparation as required
- Last Thursday of September:
- Annual General Meeting
- followed by a short orientation meeting for any newly elected Board members
- First Thursday (after school holiday) of January:
- planning for upcoming year, set tuition fees based on budget estimates
- A Thursday either just before or after Spring Break:
- board governance
- The Thursday after the Spring Recital in June:
- approval of final budget estimate for upcoming year based on projected enrolment
If you are interested in serving on the ESFRS board, please contact the Music Program Director at email@example.com, or speak to any of the current Board members