ESFRS students have a reserved place at the Institute until April 15. After that date all remaining places will be opened to any Suzuki flute or recorder student who wishes to attend, on a first come, first served basis.
Students who register for Institute ahead of the April 15 deadline will receive an email invoice once your spot is confirmed. The invoice will give you an option for mailing in cheques if you prefer. After April 15, on-line payment will be available on this page via Paypal.
Flute and Recorder Student program: $300
- daily masterclass lessons, group / improvisation class, concerts
Any instrument: Just the improvisation class: $80
- daily improvisation class
- performance on the last day
- register at this link: https://suzuki-flute-recorder.ca/registration/registration-form/
- we will send an email with links for fee payment after we receive your registration
ESFRS program students – these payments are included in your yearly fee. If your registration is complete for the 2019-20 season you do not need to pay these additional fees to attend the Institute.
Introduction to Suzuki Recorder $300
Creative Ability Development Teacher training $450