ESFRS students have a reserved place at the Institute until May 1. After that date all remaining places will be opened to any Suzuki flute or recorder student who wishes to attend, on a first come, first served basis. When masterclass places are all filled, students may still be invited to participate in the group lessons and other events.
Students who register for Institute ahead of the May 1 deadline will receive an email invoice once your spot is confirmed. The invoice will give you an option for mailing in cheques if you prefer. After May 1, on-line payment will be available on this page via Paypal.
- ESFRS program students – these payments are included in your yearly fee. If your registration is complete for the 2021-22 season you do not need to pay these additional fees to attend the Institute.
- Other students:
- $200 for all events, including three masterclass lessons
- $150 for group classes and related events only
SAA Teacher Training Courses:
- Unit 1: $650
- Units 2 and up: $450
- Teaching Strategies: $250
- Any Unit 2 and up + Teaching Strategies (recommended): $550
- Sylvia Hinz: $250